|Cream of Mushroom Soup|
- Button mushroom
- Peeled garlic
- Dried rosemary
- Dried tarragon
- Whipping cream
- Chicken stock
- White pepper
- Chop the button mushroom finely, chop the garlic.
- Slice some of the button mushroom.
- Heat the soup pot with oil. Add the garlic and saute awhile. Add chopped mushroom. Add all the herbs and pour the chicken stock. Let it boil.
- Add the roux and stir constantly until the soup becomes thick. Add the whipping cream and stir gently. Season to taste.
- In another saute pan, saute the remaining sliced mushroom. Add together nit the soup.
- Ready to serve.